15 degree lance

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by mark, Oct 3, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark

mark Forum Addict

as above!!haven't had time to play with the pressure washer,busy with windows.he was supposed to send me a 15 degree lance??ive got a straight one.any links please to a 15 degree ready to go???looked everywhere any help please

Advertisement
  2. Ben Marriott

Ben Marriott Member

Do you just want a jet on the end of the lance? OR do you need the little brass quick release bit on the end - also the inlet to the lance is it a little quick release nipple?

:)

3. mark

mark Forum Addict

I need a brass quick release on the end to hold nozzles.yes its a male quick release.can you help me ben with a price

4. TolishAPurd

Jetmac by any chance? Mine was supposed to be straight and I got a bent one.:rolleyes:

5. Ben Marriott

Ben Marriott Member

Hi we can get one out to you - including carriage it'll be about £40 - we use Mecline lances which come over from Italy. Carriage is the killer on lances.
    Sorry!

Advertisement