Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Its Been 4 Weeks Already On Wednesday

harunh

Im back to week 1 on wednesday i got 9 customers... 3 of them will be first cleans.

I got 1 customer who i picked up last month.... he said i want my windows doing on thursday.... for some reason wanted to be in when i cleaned them.... i said fine and i travelled 6/7 miles just 2 do that 1 house ! lol this is when i first started :rolleyes: so i was a bit desperate,,, I only charge him £4.00 for his front... he lives in a flat... so only clean his door and top windows.

so what ive done now is put him in the shedule for wednesday..... ill clean the windows knock the door after for money if he isnt in... il leave a invoice through his letterbox if he isnt happy that he wasnt their... ill explain to him if he still isnt happy then ill let him go /emoticons/biggrin.png I got over 50 customers now so if i lose someone it wont affect me as much /emoticons/biggrin.png

So now ive got 10 customers on wednesday worth £57.00 only ! but 3 of the houses are only fronts So its not to bad really.

so your averaging £5.70 an house then lad .

I done 7 first cleans today and took £88 well buzzin now lad it's all coming together .

Good luck building ya round .

Nop im averaging about £6.85 per job out of 55 customers im taking £375.50 per month lol

but on that day ive got all the low priced jobs lol but its still worth it as 3/10 jobs are just fronts :rolleyes:

I got 19 jobs on monday and that will bring in £126.00 /emoticons/biggrin.png Thats decent for me...

Then 2 days later on a wednesday i got 5 jobs... which brings in £40.00 in total !

It can only get better and better now mate lol

70 customers at £350? Thats like 5 pound average per job. How long u been trading for mate? U trad or wfp?

I am really liking the updates on your progress hurunh, its amazing how it just builds and builds, if you keep at it. Keeping the momentum now will be the hard bit, try aim to beat last months number of new customers if you can, to give yourself a set goal to aim for.

your doing well gmeister /emoticons/smile.png im going canvassing again today should get a few more customers

Back