Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Our media section.

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Now that i can happily say all issues and problems with the site have been fixed and the style is sorted i thought each month i would do a have you seen posts to highlight some of the great features and functions of the site that some may or may not know about.

This month its the media section of the site. I had reservations about adding it due to it possibly being neglected and it seems this might be the case ;( So....

The media section is here Media | Window Cleaning Forums | Water fed pole and Traditional a link is in the main menu. It would be really great if users could add some more pics there and even youtube videos you have done.

I have a couple of categories there but please suggest others. I think it would be great to maybe have a tips category where users can add videos to give others tips. Could be on cleaning, setting up a system, fixing poles, squeegees etc.

You can see a video here on how to use it.

View media item 5

Back