Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who does best tanks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Reach For The Glass

Ok guys who does the best tank and frames. Need a new one but preferably flat.

Id like to know based on quality, baffles and cost who think offers the best tank and frame or delivery only system. 

Cheers

So far i have 

Grippa - supplying 

Rollers 

Tank 500ltr

Frame

Powerup reel

Fitting

£3300

Scargill - supplying

600 flat tank

2 hose reel mounts for power ups

Batterybox

Pump compartment on tank

Fitted

£950

I've got a purefreedom diy kit and 650l tank that I've used for the last 8 years but might splash out on something a little more flashy next time I change vans, so would be interested to hear what everyone else uses too. Is this to go in the new Dispatch @Reach For The Glass?

:1f609:

@Cghwindowcleaning love the sound of grippas products and importantly customer service, but £2700 without a reel just for a tank fitted is quite alot.

@Hiace Nostalgia yes it is i want flat and looks as though scargills The guy, unless i go wydale 500 flat with a basic wcw tank frame. Just concerned abit about wydales baffeling.

Just had a look at wydale tanks @Reach For The Glass my 650 upright is exactly the same as theirs and Ive found the bafflings fine- not too much sloshing around! That is quite a lot for just a tank and fitting. anyone had any experience with brodex/ ionics/facelift systems? Purefreedom do a fitting service and ive always found them very helpfull over the phone..?

Mine is a 650 lay flat  wydales in a tank frame I welded up and bolted though the factory van mounts water does move about a bit but did my whole system with reels for about 2 grand ..

Just had a look at wydale tanks @Reach For The Glass my 650 upright is exactly the same as theirs and Ive found the bafflings fine- not too much sloshing around! That is quite a lot for just a tank and fitting. anyone had any experience with brodex/ ionics/facelift systems? Purefreedom do a fitting service and ive always found them very helpfull over the phone..?

i dont have any of them, but from what ive read on here over last couple years...

avoid brodex, ionics are overpriced, facelift are good, and apart from an ongoing resin issue, purefreedom arent bad. Water genie are good too

i guess it depends on what you really want from a tank,my flat tank from steve even when half full never has that seaside effect due to the baffles-they are different on a flat tank and more of a z shape which makes the water lose momentum on braking etc so you never realise you have a tank in the back.at the manufactoring stage you can choose where you want the battery box placing or have the outlets where you want them to be,i guess thats the beauty of a bespoke made tank-you have it made to your needs and requirements rather than the off the peg ones where you just learn to put up with things not been in the ideal place for you or your van.grippa tanks have the controller at the rear so you'll have to open the back door to turn it on,the reels there so you have no choice but to work from the back of the van where i recall you saying you wanted to have the option of working from the side doors

i think the power ups are £399 from wcw but it might be better to ring jordan at waterworks to see if he can do a better deal as he makes them.

just a thought but if you are working from the side doors a roller may not be an ideal option for you,again jordan at waterworks makes them too and would be worth chatting to about this,

Latest Posts

Back