Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

going it alone!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

View attachment 4727 ^ that is so right , to get a proper toehold ,you must canvass canvass and then more canvassing . it should be in your forefront of your mind ,before anything else. this is now high season and theres not a better time to spread the word than in the summertime . crow about your new business everywhere you go ,even to total strangers. a good idea is to glue a business card to the back of one of your shoes - when you are walking along folk will stop you to ask about the card

Last edited:
I'm all for thinking outside the box but sometimes I think you need that padded cell to give yer brain a good rest.

Glue a business card to the back of one of your shoes my **** /emoticons/biggrin.png

View attachment 7054 ^ that is so right , to get a proper toehold ,you must canvass canvass and then more canvassing . it should be in your forefront of your mind ,before anything else. this is now high season and theres not a better time to spread the word than in the summertime . crow about your new business everywhere you go ,even to total strangers. a good idea is to glue a business card to the back of one of your shoes - when you are walking along folk will stop you to ask about the card

Say what you like smurf, but I'm going to start wearing a sandwich board while cleaning from now on. /emoticons/biggrin.png

i mentioned the biz card shoe idea to my missus, basically i wanted her to try it out [while i held back my sniggers,if possible] when we go out for a drink later .

forget it! was her reply

Say what you like smurf, but I'm going to start wearing a sandwich board while cleaning from now on. /emoticons/biggrin.png
theres another good idea, a proven one too

Back