Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

BBQ fat

Adam curtis

Hi lads how do you guys go about getting bbq fat off the glass with the pole do you get trad gear out or spray with degreeser or wash and rinse and walk away I don't understand people putting BBQ under window shortly it's common sense not to put fire by your windows/ house just wondering what everyone does cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I spray some degreaser on and then wfp off

You don't want loads of grease stuck on your brush though so if it is really bad a spray and then rub off with a cloth then wfp is a better idea 

I hate that too ! First time i remove it , if they still BBQ next to the window ,after being told not to , then i dont do anything to remove that stubborn grease , just wash and rinse as a normal window. :34_rolling_eyes:

This pisses me off, applicator gets ruined after touching it. It hurts ests the same for the rest of the day  :6_thumbsdown:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock