1St Gutter Job

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by vinny8467, Sep 28, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. vinny8467

vinny8467 Member

Hi ALL

I have just been asked to quote for clearing a gutter but i haven't bought any tools yet or a Gutter Vac as i want to make some more money Window Cleaning first!

Any ideas / suggestions on what i could use please? I also need to know how you guys collect and remove the **** when you do a hand job (as Smurf would call it).

I am going to buy the Pro-gutter 3 when it comes out next month but i think they need it done sooner!

Ady

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Got any pics of the property or images from google or bing maps as reason being some jobs can be a real pain in the ****.

3. vinny8467

vinny8467 Member

I have just had a look on google as i did not get chance to go and see the job this afternoon.

It is quite a small terraced house and i can do the front off a ladder with my drain rods and drop scraper I reckon.

As for the back, i believe they have a conservatory almost the width of the garden so i will struggle to get to the gutter to clear it by hand!

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Doing the front you will be lucky to get that tool in the guttering I reckon. As for the back unless you can get your ladder up to the side of the consevatory then would be a guttervac job methinks. That is unless you can gain access to both next doors sides to use a pole and gutter tool then might be doable that way.

Advertisement