Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Glad I chose this week to have a holiday!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just done a handfull..gonna drop another one methinksHer husband works nights so i do it after 2pm

Arranged it the other day and was a monsoon so i waited and then just as it eased i went to go round there and she messaged with "i assume you won't be round in this so see you when the weather is better"

I told her it's ok now so I'll be round

She says i went out as i thought you wouldn't be coming

Re arranged for today

This is today's conversation

Hi Dave, obviously not expecting to see you today, I can't do tomorrow so just message me when your able to come.

I'll be round as arranged at 1400 as the rain is stopping at 1200

I'm going out later so will see you during the week. Thanks.

So she uses the weather as an excuse to go out instead of waiting for me

The back gate she could leave unlocked as is in a quiet cul de sac but insists on keeping it locked

Do you think i will see her in the week??

10 points for the correct answer
Yeah, this is the problem with messages, i never used to have any of this before i started texting to reduce collecting, i used to just turn up and never really had much problem with it, just have to collect.

I didnt get any done today in the end as it never stopped raining here, still rqining now, suposed to be dry to orrow so will have a good go

Back