Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ddac mix ratio

B

bill

Bought some ddac from mistral chems for roof cleaning wots the mix ratio per litre thanks

Bought some ddac from mistral chems for roof cleaning wots the mix ratio per litre thanks
Can be used at 50:1 ratio but I tend to use at 40:1 or 30:1 depending on the job. So a 5 litre container will make up a good 150 to 250 litres of solution. Enough to cover two average sized roofs. Make sure there is no rain forecast for the next 24hours tho!

Can be used at 50:1 ratio but I tend to use at 40:1 or 30:1 depending on the job. So a 5 litre container will make up a good 150 to 250 litres of solution. Enough to cover two average sized roofs. Make sure there is no rain forecast for the next 24hours tho!
Thanks calvin

Been looking for ddac at mistral chems seems they don't sell it anymore do you know where else to get it

Thanks

Bill

Back