2/3 man setup

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by koopmaster, Apr 2, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I just bought the sureflow 8000 duel pump, which is the last big expense to going 2 man. I already have the 100 m pipe and bought a new reel last week. I have spare poles. Now need to push my customer base up

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one :thumbsup:

What size tank do you have in the van koopmaster ?

3. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

It's a 400l tank. I keep the flow on 28 with is perfect for rinsing on the glass. But I just found out I will need another controller so will do that in a few weeks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I would have though a 400l tank would be a bit small to run a 2 man setup myself as I find it quicker rinsing to use a higher flow rate.

5. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Yea agreed smurf, Ive a 350l and Iam now starting to struggle a bit some days with water capacity. It was fine when I first started but has my business has grown I find I am having to top up more at lunch time when possible so that I can get a full afternoons work in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement