Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is My Website The Worst You've Seen

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks very amateur, design and layout is very poor so not professional and SEO is none existent.
Sorry
Well that's pretty much summed it all up! Sorry. Good attempt though.

Tell you what Iain give me a ring tomorrow Ive P.M the number to you Im interested ARC Services might be and I know a couple of other guys might co operate so a group deal is needed.

But please dont be offended if its a no as Im very tight when it comes to return on marketing spend and I need to hear you say a few of the right things.

Other than that your input is greatly recieved

uve had that site for 2 years ? so howcome 2/3 months ago u said on this forum u currently have no website ? something dodgy going on here /emoticons/mellow.png sorry mate but thats what you said ! but when people wanted to see yo ur website... u went to yola.com to get a simple free quick website /emoticons/wink.png

No offense wiz but I have looked at some of the sites Ian has done, and think they are worth every penny. They are not just conjured up, he has to spend a fair bit of time on them. IMO if I was Ian, I would stick to his price, its a great deal as it is.

As for your site, its not too great pal, no offense here either, but it would be a waste to spend money on hosting, and not put a little more effort into the site. You could even get allot of templates that would look better.

Contents is a big thing I think for websites, you want your own pictures, not just images copied of google, and good contents. Personally I don't like the black, background, I think this works well in some instances, but not for others.

Back