Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Super Lite Xtreme Vs Super Lite Modular Carbon?

Oliver

I'm confused what is the main difference? I thought the xtreme was the lightest? is the xtreme not made of modular carbon?

the SL looks lighter, shorter when closed and cheaper than the extreme?

am I missing something here?

Also the xtreme 47 says 14.07m extended & the SL46 is 14.09m?

Ahh they have hose on outside & they are not telescopic extended with clamps, they fit together without a clamp system, is this correct? lol think I need more sleep :Image1:

Does anyone know what the flex difference between them is like or if one is stronger/stiffer?

the modular is not telescopic.

all 6 foot sections at the same diameter with the hose running outside the pole mainly used for work above 30ft.

the modular is not telescopic.

all 5 foot sections at the same diameter with the hose running outside the pole mainly used for work above 30ft.
Do you know how they compare to the xtreme mate? or are the SL any good?

You can't compare modular to telescopic.

I would say telescopic is more rigid. As you have overlap and you don't have to extend each section.

Do you know how they compare to the xtreme mate? or are the SL any good?
sorry all my work is 35ft and below so never had the need to buy modular. If i was working at 60ft i would buy one, otherwise stick to telescopic which can be used at different levels

Thanks just worked out my budget and Xtreme & SL don't fit into it lol don't help having a van repair bill of 1400! :Image4: :Image5:

I think im going to order new slx22 & slx39 tonight then buy the 2 extensions separately, I believe they don't have the new slx47 in yet, either way it will make a massive difference to me as I have a very heavy whippy aluminium 45-50ft pole & a clx22 lol

Thanks just worked out my budget and Xtreme & SL don't fit into it lol don't help having a van repair bill of 1400! :Image4: :Image5:

I think im going to order new slx22 & slx39 tonight then buy the 2 extensions separately, I believe they don't have the new slx47 in yet, either way it will make a massive difference to me as I have a very heavy whippy aluminium 45-50ft pole & a clx22 lol
get the 25 not the 22 or you`ll have to use the 39 for some second floor work (ground /first/second)

I use 22clx and reach most of my work ok, some places I can just reach 2nd floor ok, the other reason I would prefer 22 to the 25 is its 1.49 closed as apposed to 1.72 so easier on ground floor work & lighter for using all day

Back