2 Days Work Since Christmas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Knoxy, Jan 24, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

I took some time off over Christmas to look after the kids, then went on a weeks holiday skiing in the new year. I come home expecting to crack on and earn some cash however I've done 2 days and since then the weather has been freezing. Now the cold don't bother me but it's a bloody nightmare when everything keeps freezing up while working.
    So to combat this weather I've just bought a eccotemp L5 water heater, this should help with the freezing hose and make all the first cleans I've got lined up a doddle :D
    Looks like the temperature should be above freezing on Saturday here!! can't wait to start earning some money again :)

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Test it well before going out as you may have not found out already hot water can cause hoses to burst & joint leaks.

Don't forget to drain it down aswell or jack frost will defo knacker it ;)

3. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

Thanks Smurf, I never thought of draining it. As for hose leaking I've just ordered a load of new fittings as I like to keep spares in the van.

Advertisement