2 Man Wfp System

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Squeak and Bubbles, Oct 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Squeak and Bubbles

I know it's like saying how long is a piece of string, but for those of you who's got a two man system, how many jobs (Domestic) do you do in a a day, and what time do you start and finish? Also How much do you pay your second man who is using your system along side you?!

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

Im hiring a robot soon he runs on a4 batteries :) he will be able to work faster then me aswell

Plus.... i will just have to go through a lot of a4 batteries..... its cheaper then having a human mate

This is the way forward in window cleaning via WFP

Cos if u had ladders mate the robot has a 4/5 probable chance of falling of the ladder and causing a serious accident.

But dont ever let your customers give the robot the money.. cos it will end up swallowing the money and u will be down in taking :p

3. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: great answer H :D .

4. harunh

harunh Legend

Yep mate lol

Advertisement