Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Calculated How Many Customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I got through door knocking /emoticons/smile.png

i got 170 customers and i just counted how many i gained through door knocking.... i onl

All the rest of the customers i got by word of mouth people seeing me cleaning etc /emoticons/smile.png

I got 84 customers from door knocking only....

and the other 86 have came through recommendations and my website and flyers etc ! /emoticons/smile.png

so my round is built from door knocking and word of mouth together /emoticons/smile.png

I would say that i pick most of my customers up when they see me cleaning /emoticons/smile.png Especially in the last few weeks /emoticons/smile.png Last week i picked up 4 customers in 3 days which is very good

HOW ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE ?

Lets see how your round has been built ?

only takes a few mintues to count... just count how many customers u got through door knocking and then take that away from your total customer count /emoticons/smile.png

I got through door knocking /emoticons/smile.png
i got 170 customers and i just counted how many i gained through door knocking.... i onl

All the rest of the customers i got by word of mouth people seeing me cleaning etc /emoticons/smile.png

I got 84 customers from door knocking only....

and the other 86 have came through recommendations and my website and flyers etc ! /emoticons/smile.png

so my round is built from door knocking and word of mouth together /emoticons/smile.png

I would say that i pick most of my customers up when they see me cleaning /emoticons/smile.png Especially in the last few weeks /emoticons/smile.png Last week i picked up 4 customers in 3 days which is very good

HOW ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE ?

Lets see how your round has been built ?

only takes a few mintues to count... just count how many customers u got through door knocking and then take that away from your total customer count /emoticons/smile.png
Well I don't keep a record of how my customers are gained to b honest. Too busy worrying if my turnover is enough to keep a roof over my head!
But I would say my results are mostly thru me pushing for them for the job. I.e. customers I've canvassed face-to-face or dropped leaflets and canvassed. I just get the odd customer calling from leaflets/cards/Internet advertising by comparison.

Do you guys only count 4 weekly customers in your head count, as it seems an irelavent figure to keep track of if its mixed 4/8/12 week/1 offs?

i gained about 70% of my work from this http://www.postaladvertisers.co.uk/ cost me 84 quid a month but look at all the homes it went to. i find a magazine like this is better than fliers tbh. oaps sit down in the afternoon and look at them for something to do. they see my ad and call me. ill put another ad in this around march april then again july and then last one in aug. my facebook page has gained a few customers aswell.

Do you guys only count 4 weekly customers in your head count, as it seems an irelavent figure to keep track of if its mixed 4/8/12 week/1 offs?
the way i do it is i go by monthly wage but if someone is on 12 weekly ill divide there income by 3, so 30 quid job would be 10 a month. seems to work for me. most my customers are more 4 weekly and i have 1 who is 6 and im converting them to 8.

I bought my first bit, got given some, recommendations, only really canvassed the last year or so.. Also website gets the odd job too

google got me about 2 i landed but over all i got about 30 from my site. i find the sites ok and i get about 100 hits a week to it but i cant seem to land the big jobs and i never hear back from those ones.

coldcalling i get nothing so thats dead.

If i got a 8 weekly customer priced at ten kwid ill half it so its lyk 5 kwid every 4 weeks thats how i work out my 4x weekly income

I got a good few jobs from Yell.com /emoticons/smile.png

If i got a 8 weekly customer priced at ten kwid ill half it so its lyk 5 kwid every 4 weeks thats how i work out my 4x weekly income
I got a good few jobs from Yell.com /emoticons/smile.png
so your total customer count includes 8 weekly (half)customers then?

so your total customer count includes 8 weekly (half)customers then?
ye out of my 170 customers i have....

10 x 8 weekly

153 x 4 weekly

6 x 2 weekly

1 x 1 weekly

the ones on 1/2 weekly are all shops and commercials /emoticons/smile.png

Back