Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pmpl, I Hope He Don't Post On Here :-)

Lol, he's quick though :)

lol he is quick defo, wander if he does his own custmers that fast if so he will b minted or lose the lot lol ,ive sin loads of his vids on utube think he used to post on the window cleaning tools forum if that the corect name 4 it :Image11:

If your on a budget then it ain't a joke.

Some people havent got two pennies to rub together yet start a business and build up as they go.

I don't say people who use clx are a joke coz I use extremes?

Yeah but even the pole ain't a joke.

It means he can do the windows above the consv now. Soooooo he wouldn't lose the house to a WFP for example.

Yeah but even the pole ain't a joke.

It means he can do the windows above the consv now. Soooooo he wouldn't lose the house to a WFP for example.
when i was just trad people dident seem to b botherd about them windows realy the odd 1 was but ide just do it frm in side

when i was just trad people dident seem to b botherd about them windows realy the odd 1 was but ide just do it frm in side
Depends on how you sell yourself. We pick up alot of customers who want these hard to reach windows

Doing.

Picked up another today. She has been quoted £10 more than the trad guy she was using. She said leave it. So I said no problem. But replace the tiles he is breaking. She has got twenty ish tiles broken.

She has cancelled the trad guy now and wants us.

Depends on how you sell yourself. We pick up alot of customers who want these hard to reach windows

Doing.

Picked up another today. She has been quoted £10 more than the trad guy she was using. She said leave it. So I said no problem. But replace the tiles he is breaking. She has got twenty ish tiles broken.

She has cancelled the trad guy now and wants us.
ive had that to to b honist picked up wrk frm trad guys braking tiles ant gud i never walk on them 4 that reasen ,i picked up a job jast year he said the last guy broke loads of them an he said thay cost £10 each the slate ones funy thing is i did it buy ladder an dident see the need to go any where near them very strange some windys just dont think i sapose.

There is a correct way to walk on roof tiles. They will crack if you walk on the side edge and the middle of the tile. Step on the bottom where it overlaps the next tile if it's a flat one. If it's a curved tile deffo do not tread on the edge.

yea sounds about rite ,i refuse to walk on any roof these days its wfp or find a trad guy at least i no i cant get da blame 4 damagein them cos if they leek even if it ant ur falt thay will try blame u ant wrth the hassel,i do c a lot of trad guys doin it in my area 1 fell not lng ago got hurt badly he wont b back cleaning again.

So what's wrong with the pole? Cos its not an slx or whatever doesn't mean it can't do the job and to be fair waggas probably been doing wfp longer than you. He's like me if ya can make it why buy it end of.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nothing wrong with just a little investment when you first start wfp; it was good of him to go to the trouble of making the video.

My own view on poles is – eventually it should dawn on you that you don’t have to continue to use a wfp that flexes wobbles or bends when cleaning 1st floor windows. Much, much quicker and far more accurate to use a pole that doesn’t move about this way, then you can place it where you want to and apply any & all pressure to the brush.

If the majority of your money is made on ground floor & 1st floor windows, spend more money on this pole and less money on poles - that make you less money.

Richard

i dont think most customers care how you clean their windows once their done to a high standard, if i had half the trad skills that wagga has id be very happy , this guy has loads of videos on youtube that have helped loads of newbies ,

Latest Posts

Back