Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

microfibre

norm

just got a delivery of 5 paragon microfibre cloths as i noticed my unger cloths weren't performing the way they used too so i will be using them for sill cleaning

When your ungers where working how did they do good or bad ? Been thinking of getting some giant ones, the green ones but not if they are bad

I think I have ruined my paragon fishtail microfibre cloths with washing them with scrims and other microfibre cloths that are supposed to be car valleting ones, which drop fibres, used for sill cloths. Whenever I use my fishtails they leave splodges of fibres wherever I try and clean a little mark of window. Just ordered five large paragon fishtails again and try and not contaminate them.

When your ungers where working how did they do good or bad ? Been thinking of getting some giant ones, the green ones but not if they are bad
had my unger big green ones 3 yearish and i liked them a lot for leads but paragon ones are v good and possibly cheaper

Not a bad size are they?

They are just as good if not better than the new unger ones imo

1795514_1406297962965533_1105552606_n.jpg
i luv these and there cheep

Magic sponges are best on ebay

Avoid the blueish looking ones in the pics

Should be around 100 for a tenner

Perfect

See silent for 2 months

Mention paragon and he pops up

I reckon mr t is on commission :hiding:eek:ops i meant /emoticons/tongue.png

Back