Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2000GPD Static Based 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Filtration System - For Sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Supremely

Due to a business change this system is not needed anymore, I wont bore you with a drawn out description of the system but purchased from xline here is their ebay link, 2000GPD Static Based 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Filtration System for WFP Users | eBay System is in good condition and will also include the booster pump and extra resin vessel.

I'm selling for £950 all in, serious only enquires would be appreciated.

Due to the nature of the item its collection only.

So only £200 off original price.
How old?
How efficient?
Bearing in mind it’s xline so overpriced and could buy the individual parts a lot cheaper.
Also a spectrum 4040 membrane when an axeon is a lot better

So only £200 off original price.
How old?
How efficient?
Bearing in mind it’s xline so overpriced and could buy the individual parts a lot cheaper.
Also a spectrum 4040 membrane when an axeon is a lot better
Thanks Dave for your input, however I can only go by what I paid for it obviously you never get back what you pay originally but I don't wish to lose too much on it.

Bought it early 2019 is in good condition as we've maintained when necessary so is efficient to do what its supposed to do.

I appreciate individual components may be cheaper but I'm just selling the whole system as a whole as that's how I bought it.

Plus as I said in the ad I'm also including a 2nd resin canister plus the pump in the price.

I'm not tech enough to comment on the merits of your last sentence.

Might be worth selling on eBay or Facebook - you might get a better price.

In my opinion saying what you paid including Vat which just goes to the gov doesn't help plus the membrane is 3 years old and could be on it's last legs, buying a new one is close to buying a new one from X line. Membrane efficiency is about how good at removing TDS (input vs output) is, as a membrane wears out the efficiency drops. You are including a booster pump though. You are saying that you want to get close to what you paid which is always a nice thing but think about how much it has allowed you to earn?

Put together advert with images and you might get the price you are after on ebay or facebook.

Thanks Ched always like your input, I understand the depreciation of things can affect things a lot price wise.

Yes I'm putting together an ebay listing as well, but not sure about FB tbh had of lot of spam and tyre kickers on there in the past.

Back