Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

21" Turbo Devil FSC For Sale.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Herm

21" TURBO DEVIL PRESSURE WASHER SURFACE FLOOR PATIO CLEANER STAINLESS 520MM.

Bought this from Rutland Pumps during lockdown and I've only used it a few times on jobs. It's a brilliant bit of equipment that cleans large areas in no amount of time, though I've found myself using my lances far more and this isn't getting used and just sat in the garage. I've been using this on a 22lpm machine.

Here's a link to it; Turbo Devil TD520

Very good condition works perfectly. Collection preferred but happy to post via courier also. I use a Suttner trigger and perfect to swap from lance to FSC in seconds without having to turn the machine off.

Paid £650 for this so certainly isn't the cheapest on the market. I'm looking for £480 ono , happy for collection or I might be able to send via courier.

21" TURBO DEVIL PRESSURE WASHER SURFACE FLOOR PATIO CLEANER STAINLESS 520MM.

Bought this from Rutland Pumps during lockdown and I've only used it a few times on jobs. It's a brilliant bit of equipment that cleans large areas in no amount of time, though I've found myself using my lances far more and this isn't getting used and just sat in the garage. I've been using this on a 22lpm machine.

Here's a link to it; Turbo Devil TD520

Very good condition works perfectly. Collection preferred but happy to post via courier also. I use a Suttner trigger and perfect to swap from lance to FSC in seconds without having to turn the machine off.

Paid £650 for this so certainly isn't the cheapest on the market. I'm looking for £480 ono , happy for collection or I might be able to send via courier.
Ware about are you ? Just seen you are in dorset . Will pm you .

Latest Posts

Back