23 Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Catherine, Jun 29, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Supposed to be nice tomorrow - anyone getting the bbq out?

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

When I saw the title thought you were turning 23!

3. Catherine

Catherine Guest

well yes, that of course as well lol, yea sorry should have added degrees in there

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Hopefully meeting RC Tom down an alley.

5. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Nice Damo, it would be nice to actually meet face to face with people.

6. OoO

OoO Guest

I have met RC before (very knowledgeable) and Graham from here
    And i am helping Mr B shine as well :)

7. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Yea me too Damo, I met somebody from a window cleaning forum, now a solid friend - funny how life goes, we all think were are different but were pretty much the same, sent you a pm earlier

8. OoO

OoO Guest

Yeah I did mean to reply. I was rushed to hospital this morning so only just picked it up lol. Will reply later.

I am ok. Had a "cluster headache" I do not recommend them. Most pain I have ever experienced in my life at the time I thought it was far worse. But it was horrible and really scary!

9. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Ew blimey thats not nice - sorry to hear that mate - what is a cluster headache? Migraine type of thing?

10. OoO

OoO Guest

Yeah kinda.

" Some doctors and scientists have described the pain resulting from cluster headaches as the most intense pain a human can endure — worse than giving birth, burns or broken bones "

Gives you an idea lol.

Advertisement