Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had A Right Result Today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Got a phone call from a potential new client last night, went round first thing this morning to quote, 3 smallish windows at the front and 4 round the back. A nice house to clean and 3 mins from my house! So I quoted her £10, but she didn't want to pay that. So as I was expecting her to try and knock me down she says that £15 is a fair price and is what she will pay me every 4 weeks! If only everyone could be like that!!

Got a phone call from a potential new client last night' date=' went round first thing this morning to quote, 3 smallish windows at the front and 4 round the back. A nice house to clean and 3 mins from my house! So I quoted her £10, but she didn't want to pay that. So as I was expecting her to try and knock me down she says that £15 is a fair price and is what she will pay me every 4 weeks! If only everyone could be like that!! [/quote']Did you offer her any extras /emoticons/wink.png

nice one ive had a couple of customers bump the price up themselves but not as much as that usually for £8 or 9 to a tenner

Did you offer her any extras /emoticons/wink.png
he does quotes in
3285483551_1b94dcc3db_z.jpg

Got a phone call from a potential new client last night, went round first thing this morning to quote, 3 smallish windows at the front and 4 round the back. A nice house to clean and 3 mins from my house! So I quoted her £10, but she didn't want to pay that. So as I was expecting her to try and knock me down she says that £15 is a fair price and is what she will pay me every 4 weeks! If only everyone could be like that!!
Result mate! one of my customers put her own price up just before xmas, £11 up to £15, nice when u get that, just goes to show not everyones tight ********! :)

your lying you've just stuffed your misses 10 inch rubber lover down your trousers /emoticons/biggrin.png

he buys one of the warm cumberlands from the tesco deli and jams in in his 501s when he does quotes the filthy sod :lol: :lol: /emoticons/ohmy.png

Back