250litre tank

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Ryan, Mar 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ryan

Ryan Guest

how long does it last you roughly ? how many houses

and what controller you using for the pump ?

iv got a veristream and on setting 4 as setting 3 is poor at best lol

Advertisement
  2. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

I have a 500l tank and i find that on average, i will use 350-400 of that most days. On the odd occasion, where i have put in an extra long day, i may use most of it, and have to end up bumping the van up on a kerb to get the remaining water to run down to the corner where the outlet is!. As for how many houses, i couldnt really say. The nature of my round means that i work all over the place, with houses that can vary enormously in size, so it is very difficult for me to give a figure. But if i were to guess, i would say that i could probably do around 40 average sized (2-3 bed semi's, no conservatory) houses out of a full tank.[hr]
    Cant remember what the actual model of pump controller is, i know it has a dial for the setting (as opposed to a digital readout), which i usually have set just over half way round, maybe about 60%.

3. best

best Active Member

a 250 litre tank lasts me about 4/5 hours.
    you can make it last longer when you become more experienced or by turning tap off between windows, but it wont last much longer.
    i also turn my varistream to the point were water is coming out of the pole about 2ft as this rinses the windows quickly and thoroughly (you need to find this point on your own varistream as each setup seems to differ);)

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya mines set at 4 and its nice how it is but i could do with a setting of 3.5 then it prob last me a house or 2 more lol

whats yours on ?

5. mark m

mark m Hero

I have mine set up at 4 as well ,i made huge a mistake when i set my van up and brought a varistream they are nowhere near as good as the hydroflo which i had on my trolley

Advertisement