Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

VIP download

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

I just tried to download a few files from VIP download and i got this message,

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.

You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Paulrods'

Any ideas :-/

Nice one Gav, another question I've got a full stationary kit, flyers, letters, intro letters alsorts about 10/15 useful files can I upload the entire folder I've tried but it won't let me or is it just single files only

You can upload folders, i have to approve submissions, that is why it didn't show for you. /emoticons/wink.png

I do this to minimize and dodgy files/folders being uploaded.

I have approved both your uploads assuming they are both the same though?

Yeh they are both the same Gav I retried because I thought it didn't work ooops lol you can delete one if poss.

Back