Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

25ltr DI vessel

Oliver Wright

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and window cleaning, but already enjoying the work and the benefits of working for yourself, and find this forum a great source of info and help.

I'm using WFP method and making my own water.

Does anybody know a way to calculate how many litres of 0ppm water a 25ltr di vessel with new resin would make before the ppm started to creep up, the input water is around 240ppm..

Any help will be great.

Hi all,
I'm new to the forum and window cleaning, but already enjoying the work and the benefits of working for yourself, and find this forum a great source of info and help.

Does anybody know a way to calculate how many litres of 0ppm water a 25ltr di vessel with new resin would make before the ppm started to creep up, the input water is around 240ppm..

Any help will be great.
At 200 litres a day you'd need to change your resin every 2.5 weeks according to this calculator Resin_Calculator.xls

Hi all,

Any help will be great.
I know someone who used about 600 litres a day. Just with a 25litre Di tank. Madness if you ask me. they change the resin at the rate of a bag a week!

At that rate I'd get a credit card just for a water system if that was my only option

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back