Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van signage mock up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I like both of them Green, but definitely the second.

Id also say that Window Clenaer needs to be bigger? What’s most important? The business name? Surely it’s the service we provide.

Looks pro though mate!

That's just the bait TAP.  No such thing as free and if you don't know that by now well...... what can I say?  [emoji6]
Yeah, I figured you had thought it through. My only concern with anything like that is that it attracts the wrong crowd sometimes. Time wasters, messers, tightarses etc. I just want someone to see me or my van and think "ooh, I need my windows cleaned", I don't want them even considering the cost.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

That’s very reasonable, I paid more than that ☹️
I was quoted up to £400 by some companies that just sent back text, one colour and so basic that you could get your nephew with crayons to be more creative. And on those line drawing plans of the vans in white... message attached saying obviously the colour will different.  Well......DUHHH! My van ain't white. 

This guy came out took pics and measurements and sent it back overlaid on my actual van which won him the job straight off cause I then had an exact visualization of what it will look like. 

Back