27 Foot Wf Pole

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by vito61, Aug 13, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

SOLD SOLD

Description of item:
    Unger 27 foot fiberglass water fed pole. The collapsed length is 1.8m (approx 6 foot). This is in quite good condition as it's something I used very occasionally for 3 storey jobs, as most of my work is 2 storey houses and I have an 18 footer for that work. It is showing very little signs of wear, just a few scratches on the underside of the top sections due to being in contact with some roof tiles while doing some Velux and dormer windows. The clamps all work perfectly and grip the sections solidly. 27 foot is well within reach for most 3 storey properties.

Also included :-
    Vikan cill brush (used, this was my main brush on 18 foot pole)
    Ionic double trim brush (used)
    Angle adapter (used)
    Pole hose with quick connect 'end stop' fitted (used)

There's plenty of life still in this pole and with all these accessories you're ready to go!

This is really a superb bit of kit from a trusted manufacturer (Unger) that will enable you to get to those high jobs safely and efficiently without breaking your neck or the bank.

Also listed on a well known auction site so get in quick before it goes to high!

Price: £ poa + postage or pick-up for free (wiltshire)

NOW BEEN SOLD

Pictures/Video:
    13th August 2013 031.jpg 13th August 2013 030.jpg 13th August 2013 034.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement