Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3 days of xmas ho ho ho

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HWCS

Daughter tested positive on Monday for covid, Me and the wife have had symptoms since Tuesday, PCR tests went off yesterday. If littlun has Omicon or me and the wife ping back positive ill be off till next Friday.

i dont work weekends and 22nd is our last day, so looks like im probably only working 20th, 21st & 22nd  between now and the new year.

Stay safe folks, eat drink & be merry over xmas ??

Screenshot_20211209-060552_Facebook.jpg

Could you not work 23rd & 24th if needed? Just to get in a bit extra cash?
Could do but im on Holiday from midday on 22nd till the 4th, one thing i promised my wife when i went self employed was if i say im off then im off.

Ive popped a couple of updates on my facebook page, all the feedback ive had is people saying "family first" or 'health first" etc etc 

Could do but im on Holiday from midday on 22nd till the 4th, one thing i promised my wife when i went self employed was if i say im off then im off.

Ive popped a couple of updates on my facebook page, all the feedback ive had is people saying "family first" or 'health first" etc etc 
Hopefully everything will be ok, 

21 years I've been married and sometimes no matter what you say plans have to change and that's working even if you said you weren't 

Last edited by a moderator:
one thing i promised my wife when i went self employed was if i say im off then im off.
But if you have to isolate then you will all be getting more family time when you were supposed to be working! So a little balance is needed. 

I guess your wife didn't know about Covid at the time ? It's not like you are not taking any time off it's just time at home is different to planned, I am sure there is a compromise if needed. 

You might as well just go back in the new year now....hope u and your family only have mild symptoms mate.....
Cheers mate, tbf Daughters temp is all over the place and shes feeling rough as which isnt nice to see, the wife is feeling really rough ive just got a bit of a temp now and a tickly cough so im plodding on and am acting as house keeper lol.

I have considered just saying thats it ill go back in new year, ive got 2 days (9 till 1) that deffo need doing before xmas as they are the days im handing over to my mate in January so he needs to be shown the properties and meet anybody thats home.

But that aside i think eberybody else is going to have to wait till new year now.

Like ive said everybody is quite understanding and anybody thats not, well do i really want them anyway?

----PCR TEST UPDATE----

Bl00dy inconclusive so have to do them again ???

Please can we skip to 2025 (im hoping covid is gone or fully controlled by then), ill even take the fact ill be 50 and not in my 40s anymore ???

Sugar, hope you are not feeling too bad. When does the quarantine start, is it from pcr result? If so that's not good as it will have delayed you a couple of days.

Hope you are all staying warm and hydrated. 

Sugar, hope you are not feeling too bad. When does the quarantine start, is it from pcr result? If so that's not good as it will have delayed you a couple of days.

Hope you are all staying warm and hydrated. 
Starts from day of first Symptoms so from Monday which means isolation until Wednesday, so back to work Thursday, ive assesssed the work load and will be working Thursday 16th, Friday 17th Monday 20th Tuesday 21st & Wednesday 22nd.

Everything else will wait till January.

Back