-3 here tomorrow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Posh, Jan 18, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

-3 till 8am then -2 till 1ish
    Not booked anything in for tomorrow but have a few jobs I can do if there wrong.

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Was cold enough today mate, my hands felt like they were sticking to the ladder at one point.

3. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

Blimey, that's cold. Seven degrees on my cars thermometer....where are you, in the Swiss Alps?

4. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

loving the weather today about 2-3 degrees, nice and sunny no wind. I like these kind of winter days i dont mind the cold its the dark depressing rainy and windy days that get me

5. kahoona

kahoona Well-Known Member

I'm dead lucky, cold don't bother me at all, years of overnight fishing got me used to it I guess. Did a night once when it went down to -11. had to use a steel bank stick to break the ice in my water bottle to make a coffee in the morning! Frost on my sleeping bag and everything.

6. kahoona

Rain on the other hand, dose my swede in!

7. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

haha kahoona. I remember my first night fishing session me and my brother decided it was a good idea to get bivvied up in minus 10.

It went dark at 3:30 and by 8pm the rod rings were frozen solid as well as the lake, we bailed at 10PM. threw all stuff in car and didnt try again until spring.

some memories some very long cold nights, nowadays im more sensible and only night fish from april to september

8. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

Just came back from a weeks skiing....below -20 with the wind chill...wouldn't fancy cleaning much out there at the moment.

9. kahoona

Are you a carper by any chance?

10. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Yeh just seen the weather posh, coldest day of the winter so far tomorrow. I start work at 8, but if the brush or water starts to freeze, then its off to the cafe and start again a bit later.

Advertisement