Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Woop woop

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

here it is the beast has arived thanks richard:cool:

10676162_1492709734324355_7590759072878433663_n.jpg

its the tecbuk hibrid but ive asked if i can have the boarse hair run the langth of the brush:cool: its peeing down but i just couldent wate had to have a go:D it realy is the bentley of brushes:thumbsup:

Ha harr, be careful how you describe it, where brushes are concerned a "bentley" is at the very opposite end of the scale!!/emoticons/biggrin.png
A Bentley compared to a Ferrari. I wonder which one is fastest :rolleyes:/emoticons/biggrin.png

Been using mine for a week, it's actually better than the original......the extra boars hair is very noticeable. I dunno why people take the p!$$ out of it, it is an amazing brush, I can promise you I will never buy anything else

^^^^^jimmyboots I've never used a gardiners brush ,,, but I went from a vikan to a tecbuk full trim .. Total changed my working day for the better ,, I've got a hybrid in the van .. Never used it yet , I'm waiting for the full trim to fall apart but it refuses ...

its no one of natty u can ask for the boarse hair to run the full langth of the brush /emoticons/smile.png.jimmy ill do a review but to b honist there completly different the tecbuk brushes r like no other brush out there its kinda like compairing a £5 pare of trainers to a £60 pair there is just no contest ,the tecbuk will last longer scrub beta an also fiel beta on the glass its hard to explane u need to try one to c wat i mean £55 seems expencive but they out last the gardeners an they clean quicker so it saves ur water an time scrubing they have a soft fiel on the glass allmost like a spung gliding across :cool:

Back