30 Cleans A Day As A Traditional Window Cleaner.

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by dth, Feb 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dth

dth Active Member

Ive just been speaking to a traditional window cleaner who claim's to clean 30 house in a day.

Is this possible.

Advertisement
  2. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

I`ll get some grief for this!

Yes because he misses the one above conservatories and sloping roofs (maybe even the frosted glass) lol....

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Did you ask him what time does he start and finish, what type of houses and is that a full clean or just fronts?

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Council houses yeah you can, I normally do about 35

5. Posh

Posh Hero

I Spose if they were on the same street all next to each other it's possible but that's going some.

6. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

If there like the houses about here you could easily do 30 in a day, the only problem is you cant charge 10.00 per house.

7. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i dont buy it, all window cleaners i chat to when im out claim silly things. its called letting the comp think your doing well. you wouldnt go round telling people your doing bad would you if you were. i always tell ppl im well busy if im not. means your in demand then.
    i think he does about 18-20 a day. i couldnt do 30 wfp a day if they were all together.

8. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

That doesnt mean a trad cleaner cant ;) Your free to believe what you want but its possible.

9. nearlyclean

Supplier

If you did 3 an hour for 10 hours but I don't know many trad cleaners that work more than 6 hours a day. But 30 houses is do-able. Shouldn't really compare yourself to others as it is the quickest way to get you down.

10. JDMW

JDMW Guru

if there on the same street then yes, but if there all over the shop no chance!
    speed isnt everything, its one way to get a bad name when the quality of the job isnt that good. takes one person to destroy a business.
    if they were bungalows then yes.
    3 custys x 10 hours means he done 1 house every 20 mins. he has to be really fit. most homes have 10-15 windows ( ones i do have. )
    this also means he never stopped for food and drink because he had to start at 7am till 5pm. its only just started getting lighter at night aswell. not saying he did and not saying he didnt. were all open to an opinion aint we lol :D

someone tell me my maths are **** lol :rolleyes: :lol:

Advertisement