32Ft Grafter Water Fed Window Cleaning Pole - By Ionic Systems

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by iluvwindows, May 17, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. iluvwindows

iluvwindows Well-Known Member

Any good???

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Ask Shazzy :Image3:

3. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

Had one sold one. floppy rubbish.

4. shazzy692002

Lol smurf.

No do not buy this. Not only is the reach not great, it will last a matter of weeks b4 it breaks, then you have to pay £10 to return for them to glue. You will be without pole for a few days.

This will happen every 6 weeks. Then when it gets to a year and they will do nothing.

I had 17 ft and 28ft. The 28ft was only used Fridays, the other was used 4 days a week, The 17ft was actually replaced after 3 fixes in 6 months. Its now used as spare parts.

I then brought a gardener. which I think is fab, yes I have had to replace a bit after 4 months, but you have to expect wear and tear.

Hope this helps you

5. Praha

Praha Newcomer

I have this pole and use it only for jobs my 25ft Gardiner slx can't reach. Clips break constantly. Ionics sent out a whole new set and I've went through all of them now too. The pole flips and flops about and is very hard to control at full reach. The only benefit I can see is it is quite short when not extended, so good for tight squeezes.

I bought this pole for a knock down price as their rep was offering it cheap. But I would never buy another even at the price I got it for. Gardiner all the way for me. Until I see evidence of anyone better

6. OoO

OoO Guest

NO. That is all

7. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I got the 32ft grafter ive had it a year now .

I don't find it to bad of a pole tbh ive replaced all the clamps and not had a problem since replacing them .

Ive not had a gardiners or any other pole really so cant compare but its earned its money
    100 times over so im not complaining .

8. Njm0586

Njm0586 Member

I got 1 put it up 2 try it and put it back in box and sent it back get on gardiner

Advertisement