Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work Wear

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What type of local company should I be looking for to do the clothes??
just a printing company that does t-shirts the one i use is called smart print good lads got my artwork on file and only charge me a fiver for my name and number on the back in big letters

I would love to, may have a look first before contacting RC
I did use local on the 20 odd polo shirts, but the co is gone /emoticons/sad.png
No problem, just to let you know father in law's business does every type of Workwear and uniforms for any job, from fruit of the loom to top quality Workwear.

No problem' date=' just to let you know father in law's business does every type of Workwear and uniforms for any job, from fruit of the loom to top quality Workwear. [/quote']get him to do a discount for the forum members, more work for him and savings for people on here

I would check with you first before ordering anyway. And RC you are gonna hit 6k posts soon EEK!

wow im nearlt on 3k /emoticons/ohmy.png i am suprised as i use it on tapatalk all the time so never really knew how many i was on

My stats on the other site I post are

Now look at them on here LOL

Posted over 300 and not even been on here a month yet LMAO

My stats on the other site I post are

Now look at them on here LOL

Posted over 300 and not even been on here a month yet LMAO
on mine other one its:-

only been on here 7 months now and have:- 5,995 post

Back