Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Latest Web Enquiry So Far To Date

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That's a bit steep,paid £100 plus £5.00 a month hosting and after 2 months got top 3 on google,Sunday morning 4 am emergency carpet clean,paid website of within 12 hours plus profit.
£200 is peanuts in web building terms.

£5 a month is expensive for hosting. I pay £21 a year.

Luckily we need the website for image and nothing else.

All the vans have the website address on but I prefer phone calls to emails.

That's a bit steep,paid £100 plus £5.00 a month hosting and after 2 months got top 3 on google,Sunday morning 4 am emergency carpet clean,paid website of within 12 hours plus profit.
Is'nt that the same as Iain £199 and hosted for two yearsHas anyone thought of have a mobile optimized website

Is'nt that the same as Iain £199 and hosted for two yearsHas anyone thought of have a mobile optimized website
mine is a cheap one from vista at the minute, and it comes with a mobile optimized website with it too!

Just that I find most of my enquiries on my window cleaning site were using a mobile and it is interesting how many businesses still don't bother

Yes your right dodger, WordPress is pretty responsive and there are a lot of good frameworks that offer responsive css. designed for mobile first responsive sites seems to be buzz word at the moment.

Just that I find most of my enquiries on my window cleaning site were using a mobile and it is interesting how many businesses still don't bother
Yes your right dodger, WordPress is pretty responsive and there are a lot of good frameworks that offer responsive css. designed for mobile first responsive sites seems to be buzz word at the moment.
I don't use wordpress mate that'd be tooooooo easy lol.

Hehe Smurf yeah who does want a website "and you too can get website enquiries 24/7 365 days a year" (spoken by voice over man)

I find the email customers are easiest to deal from personal experience

£200 is peanuts in web building terms.
£5 a month is expensive for hosting. I pay £21 a year.

Luckily we need the website for image and nothing else.

All the vans have the website address on but I prefer phone calls to emails.
Fair enough but I'm happy with it served me really well and mopping up nicely.

The rate of growth at moment this time next year......

Hehe Smurf yeah who does want a website "and you too can get website enquiries 24/7 365 days a year" (spoken by voice over man)
I find the email customers are easiest to deal from personal experience
Until i can afford to employ one person to sit and answer phones its easier if they ring me lol.

I much prefer email enquiries, I have no problem on the homes, my 9-5 is a phone based job, but people Tend to give clearer Info and get to the point on email

Latest Posts

Back