4 weeks or Monthly work cycle

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by nearlyclean, Sep 9, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. nearlyclean

Supplier

I moved all my 4 weeks to Monthly at the beginning of the year and works fine,don't get the "is it that time again,can I go to every other time" remark,I have a lot on 6 weekly keep my 6 weekly to a certain day of the week as not to clash with the monthly work.Most people get paid monthly on salary and easier to get the direct debits out monthly.There are a lot of advantages of working monthly cycle.

Advertisement
  2. Ken

Ken Guest

No. 4 weekly means that although getting paid etc is harder in a sense. the benefits:

You're cleaning every property an extra time a year, meaning more money.
    If bad weather knocks you out a week or abouts you move your work back a week.

Getting paid by my customers is fairly easy, I only have 2 people who are bad at paying, and the reason they don't pay often wouldn't be fixed by doing it monthly.
    And nobody complains about it being 'that time again', I've never lost a customer from them complaining and nobody round here goes to every other time, I do not see it as being a problem when they do say that.

Not a grand idea in my opinion. Management wise, or money-wise. The pro's you have given are pretty tiny pro's, one of them you can't really count as a pro, unless you have lost customers from people saying you come round too often lol. It's only a 3 day difference max, haha

3. Greg

Greg Guest

Hi i've had wfp system for 6 weeks now and i've noticed leaded light windows do not dry very well spotty mainly does anyone else get this problem or am i doing something wrong

4. Ken

Ken Guest

You can get that problem, what you're doing wrong is posting in this thread. lol
    Start a new thread with your question and you should get replies as to help pal.

5. I was on a four weekly cycle for 2 years and changed at the beginning of the year to monthly has worked far better i wouldnt change back it means it is usually the exact same date each month which my customers really like. easier for getting paid as well

Col

Advertisement