Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Off To Work In Half An Hour

harunh

first day since xmas eve... start at 8 and finish at 4 woke up at 9pm yesterday and had no sleep : ( lol probs be tired after i finish /emoticons/tongue.png

lol time flys by when cleaning windows tho /emoticons/smile.png

i cba going aswell but its gotta be dun /emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/tongue.png lol

/emoticons/sad.png awhh well mark i got a new customer /emoticons/tongue.png every 2 weeks @ 6 kwid /emoticons/smile.png lol

I started back today, Gutted after 8 days off. Only worked till miday, as it decided to rain for a change.!!!! :mellow:

I'm not bothering till next week, gonna look at rearranging a bit before that as well. Back at club tomorrow night though so it don't feel like I've had a holiday anyway.

We are back today aswell, 6 absolute buggers have ****** me off and it aint even 11 oclock yet! can you come and do them at the end of the month! tight buggers honestly! Im dropping them! every 4 weeks or they can pee off

I had one in December said she couldn't afford it cos of xmas but she a good customer, has inside done every other month,pays on day and recommended me to a couple of neighbours so as I was doing her neighbour anyway I did her front for nothing (only 2 windows). She came out and she said I can't afford it Ian I'm skint I told you and I just said Merry Christmas and she about cried bless her. I bet I get a couple more recomendations because of that lol.

This lot arent skint thats the problem lol I'll go back and do them at the end of the month i suppose lol

I got 1 cancellation today saying leave them my sons gona do them , also lost another customer yesterday as he is moving abroad very good customer he was

Ye it was a customer that rang me by me postin a leaflet, people who i gained from door knocking are like good customers the 1z that cancel are mainly the ones i got thru a fone call from my flyer

Latest Posts

Back