450gpd Ro > DI

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Cleanz, May 2, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Cleanz

Cleanz Active Member

Got my first RO yesterday from Daqua.

Most of it is assembled, bar the two filters - but I'd like to add an inline TDS meter, water pressure meter (because I have no idea if my water is the right pressure for this thing) and also I need to connect to my DI vessel but the (tiny) hose wouldn't fit - is there an adapter for this?

Advertisement
  2. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

Yeah I used a RO>Hoselock adapter, they cost about £10 each

3. cheapncheerful

I'd like to add an inline TDS meter....the things you learn on this site ...didnt know they did one....cool piece of kit.:)

4. Cleanz

Cleanz Active Member

There is so much to buy when you get down to it, just when I think I've covered everything - something else pops up!

5. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

6. Cleanz

Cleanz Active Member

Damn, wish I'd thought of that, didn't realise they would do stuff like that.... which part of the RO did he fit it mate?

When you get a minute would you also mind linking me to the adapter, there is tonnes on that site (and others) I can't see which is the correct size I need for the thin RO>DI connection.

Advertisement