Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bought Some Pipe Clips To Fix My Hose Reel Down To My Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

And they dont fit.... 22m is to small and then got 28mm and its a bit to big ! I got a pure freeedom hose reel.

Help please

this is the sort that fit my hose reel! means i can take it in and out with no problem at all!!!

Talon-Pipe-Clips_large.jpg

The best thing about using brass fittings like the link below is a 22mm fitting will go up to 25mm as you screw them to the correct size so you have a lot more flexablity and they will never where out
i like them but not easy to take reel in and out when you need tho, my plastic one have lasted me a year now, and take my reel out the van most weekends so lasted me well.

it is all down to personal taste i like the brass ones because i take my reel out a lot of times a day and being metal they will last forever and if your reel is 25mm which i think pure freedom are you have little choose but to use the metal ones .H there are other metal clips to choose whiich are just as good you might like :-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15mm-22mm-SCHOOL-BOARD-PIPE-CLIP-BRASS-NEW-PACK-OF-TWO-15-or-22-mm-/320783048826?pt=UK_DIY_Materials_Plumbing_MJ&var=&hash=item4ab028e07a

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brass-Hospital-Style-Pipe-Clips-/180923461115?pt=UK_DIY_Materials_Plumbing_MJ&var=&hash=item2a1fe0edfb

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
it is all down to personal taste i like the brass ones because i take my reel out a lot of times a day and being metal they will last forever and if your reel is 25mm which i think pure freedom are you have little choose but to use the metal ones .H there are other metal clips to choose whiich are just as good you might like :-
yer it is, but to spend the time to unscrew them to take reel out, where i just get flathead screw driver in and flick them up, few seconds its out.

yer it is, but to spend the time to unscrew them to take reel out, where i just get flathead screw driver in and flick them up, few seconds its out.

I agree a quick flick with a screw driver and they are out in seconds but if the reel is not 22mm then they are not any good and this is the problem H is having

I agree a quick flick with a screw driver and they are out in seconds but if the reel is not 22mm then they are not any good and this is the problem H is having
yer thats the only problems! damn pure freedom! lol

Back