5 cups of coffee

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by nearlyclean, Apr 13, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. nearlyclean

Supplier

Two cups at one house,old customer lost their details and forgot to clean for about a year,rang me up yesterday and clean them today and another I use to clean nearby has found a replacement no great loss because she didn't like WFP and ***htmare to clean off ladders (still got a coffee out of her though LOL).

Advertisement
  2. greenclean

greenclean Guest

getting a bit too hot for coffee now, plus you shouldn't take it who knows what they've put in it. could make you faint whilst up a ladder :)

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

Ha Ha glass of cold water and couple of cans of pop today.

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

lol you have some good customers!

5. harvriddle

harvriddle Guest

I think he delivers really quality customer service and does his job in a proper way. That is why his clients are trying to thank him :)
    But there is a dark side, too :) - actually they may hate him and therefore are trying to kill him :)

6. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

lol ye you never know what they put in it!

7. nearlyclean

Supplier

Yeah couple of shots of anti freeze very sinister.Got a cup of tea the other morning and if I drink tea I'm ill for days so you might have a point LOL.
    Should always make time for customers,took on a new one yesterday and had a little sit down in the garden cup of coffee and chat about football 10 minutes max but makes all the difference.Find out what they prefer the sills nice and clean,front wiped down know what your customers want from your service.

8. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Totally agree is always good to give the customers time after all they are giving you their hard earned money.

Advertisement