Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is This A Good Price!

mufcglen

Hi guys I've been offered a 600 late tank in cage for £25 from a car washing company used, I wasn't planning on getting anything for my wfp system yet but seems cheap, do u think its worth it?

would it be any good for storing in my back garden then if i get a portable wfp system i can use it to make pure holy water!!

and is it worth the money?

what would it be worth if i changed my mind and wanted to sell it and would it matter if the guy had had soap in it as he used it for his mobile valeting, i dont think he did but just in case would it leave any hard to get rid of residues etc?

all you would need to do is keep rinsing it with tap water. I have seen these go for around 60-70, i have quite often put bids on them on ebay cos i wouldn't mind one!

best get it bought then lol

im still trying to understand wfp and all that so would i be filling this with tap water than adding some powder etc to make it perfect then i transfer to say a 25 ltr tub which i already have for my trad rounds and then mount that to say a homemade mobile wfp and away i go?

you don't add anything to the water, you need to either fill the tank up with pure water or put a di to purify the water on the way out.

You could RO - Tank - Pump - OUT

Or

Tap In - Pump - Di - Di 2 (Only needed if PPM is over 70ish) - OUT

Getting the tank tomorrow, guy says it's got a bit in the middle too to swap it swilling about badly!

Just gotta have it sat in my back garden a few months while I learn about wfp and build something up!

Back