Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's Alwhite Today

Belfastcleaning

Heading up to bed last night I looked out the front door and it was like a blizzard!! Woke up and everywhere is white!!

It snow good this snow!!

Snow didnae lie up here but its blowin a fookin hooligan, 85 mph winds, gave Derek day off as i reckon the van doors get ripped off if we work in this cleaning bins , this pic was taken yesterday at the wee pier up from me, winds were only gusting 75mph yesterday,for those that dont know thats a Force 11, violent storm, wont even make the national news like pissy little gales on the mainland do lol apparently we dont exist up here lol

View attachment 1661

scanned this pic outa our local newspaper off the ferry that comes over here sailing yesterday, bet your glad you aint on that lol thats a big ship, 18 cars were damaged on its car deck as ther handbrakes never held in the swell

View attachment 1662

View attachment 1118

View attachment 1119

Snow didnae lie up here but its blowin a fookin hooligan, 85 mph winds, gave Derek day off as i reckon the van doors get ripped off if we work in this cleaning bins , this pic was taken yesterday at the wee pier up from me, winds were only gusting 75mph yesterday,for those that dont know thats a Force 11, violent storm, wont even make the national news like pissy little gales on the mainland do lol apparently we dont exist up here lol
attachicon.gif
waves.jpg

scanned this pic outa our local newspaper off the ferry that comes over here sailing yesterday, bet your glad you aint on that lol thats a big ship, 18 cars were damaged on its car deck as ther handbrakes never held in the swell

attachicon.gif
ferry crossing.jpg
Wow those waves are massive

Sunny here to toady, but the 1st time this winter i have been cold. a lovely 7 degrees, but the wind chill is horrible.

Well I had snow this morning so got the ironing out, then the sun came out so done a few jobs now it's windy and raining.

Had a little flurry of snow bout half hour ago but was already on way home, so didnt really affect me workwise.

Mind you was bloody windy today.

Back