Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reach-It Dual Trim Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

that's true you get a lot for your money from Reach-iT lol

unless your buying a pole...... but they do come with a

25 year guarantee or the end of the road,

what ever comes first ha ha :Image3:

unless your buying a pole...... but they do come with a

25 year guarantee or the end of the road,

what ever comes first ha ha :Image3:
I don't know, I know they have a high price, but no other pole supplier will give you another section for free if you break a section! and that's for 3 years I think,

not really had the chance to give it the a full days works as I've been doing mostly trad the last 2 days, today will be the first full day with it!

The beta pack brushes are ok. Not the best .

I do like the fact u have 4 differant types of brushes for different jobs.

Only down side it my duel trim is looking a bit knacked after about 50 days uses

They dont last as long as other brushed

You all need to tecbuk-iT
think i'll stick to an asda brush than one of them!

nice brushes, well made, but to heavy!

working with the reach it brush today and felt the difference over the day, plus the extra weight put extra strain on the phoenix's ultralight section so couldn't use that section of the pole.

the reach-it brush weight is 320g and that's only using the 2 jet set up on it,

the gardiner brush that I use weight is 273g

think i'll stick to an asda brush than one of them!

nice brushes, well made, but to heavy!

working with the reach it brush today and felt the difference over the day, plus the extra weight put extra strain on the phoenix's ultralight section so couldn't use that section of the pole.

the reach-it brush weight is 320g and that's only using the 2 jet set up on it,

the gardiner brush that I use weight is 273g
Heavy? An extra few grams.. There's girls who use tecbuk and don't complain! Lol

Heavy? An extra few grams.. There's girls who use tecbuk and don't complain! Lol
when you use it with the facelift phoenix poles and have the ultralight section to use, then any extra weight could cause it to snap,

when you use it with the facelift phoenix poles and have the ultralight section to use, then any extra weight can cause it to snap,
Sounds like you should get a pole that you can put extra weight on if needed, what the point of having a pole that could easily break.

Sounds like you should get a pole that you can put extra weight on if needed, what the point of having a pole that could easily break.
There is no need to put heavy weight onto any pole. The phoenix pole is a fantastic pole to use and very fast to use, can do more in a day.

I have aquadapter on my phoenix with ul extension and so far it has been fine. You've got me worried now though and I've just ordered a tecbuk brush!

I have aquadapter on my phoenix with ul extension and so far it has been fine. You've got me worried now though and I've just ordered a tecbuk brush!
might be ok, but I wouldn't like to use anything heavy on it.

Don't listen to them two it's not that bloody heavy lol, fact is you don't need to apply as much pressure to the brush with Tecbuk. If the weight of it was going to snap it pushing on the glass would be an absolute no no now wouldn't it and if it's that fragile what the heck ya buying em for.

Obviously a design flaw..

If it's not recommended for heavy weights.. Then suppose you can only use gardiners brushes on them.. As tecbuk , vikan etc would break the pole?

Think I may just stick to gardiners poles as my tecbuk and aquadapter ( before it broke ) was fine..

And another thing.. Who would want such a flimsy floppy section on the end of a nice carbon fibre pole? It's suppose to be rigid !

Well I've emailed WCW so I'll let you know what they say. It is poor in my opinion if it can't take the weight. It doesn't mention any weight restrictions on their site.

the phoenix poles are designed for lightness, speed and to be compact. and they are 100% great for that and well worth there money,

when there is a weight at the end of a pole and you have to hold it out over 30ft to work over roofs etc then its not the best thing in the world. hence why you need a lighter brush.

the ultra light section is only designed to be use as and when you need that extra bit of reach and not used all the time.

the tebuck brushes, as I have always said, are well made and are good at cleaning, good design, and the glues in bristles are better than any other brush on the market, but in this day in age this same quality should be able to me made with a lighter stock,

Back