Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Keep you warm for winter!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

e1d67a3dd6693247a443bfbc6121f417.jpg
[emoji23]

WTF Now call me stupid but why would anyone want to wear a heater on their head :laugh:

Some ideas that people come up with are hilarious lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She probably will be after wearing that thing /emoticons/biggrin.png

I bet her inventor son said if you wear it mum for the pic I will give you 50% of the profits :laugh:

Looks like a pic of a blind woman on the box :eek::confused:

When I was a kid my mum use to knit use balaclavas to wear to keep warm but still made us go to school in fecking shorts as was school uniform back then. Mind you I was only six at the time but looked rather dashing with me long school socks, short trousers, starched shirt, blazer and not forgetting that itchy knitted fecking balaclava /emoticons/biggrin.png

When I was a kid my mum use to knit use balaclavas to wear to keep warm but still made us go to school in fecking shorts as was school uniform back then. Mind you I was only six at the time but looked rather dashing with me long school socks, short trousers, starched shirt, blazer and not forgetting that itchy knitted fecking balaclava /emoticons/biggrin.png
:ninja:

Maybe it was someone's April Fool story? Well, it couldn't be serious could it? Couldn't you just see the inventor on Dragon's Den :-D

Back