Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can you do this?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have entertained this method and had a shot at home, but its a high energy move and I couldnt be bothered living up to the pace all the time, people will expect you to work like a frenzied monkey for peanuts, as you get through the work too quick, I would only use this manuevre out of custys sight and when a dark cloud is coming or wanting home quicker. Cool move, but prefer the sorbo move, its a bit like the indiana jones sketch where there is a guy giving it big licks with his sword and indiana jones shoots him, as cant be bothered with the big show. Found it [media]

[/media], pure class and of course I do not condone shooting people.

This is still the best way to go fast and look good

Worlds Fastest Window Cleaners - Fast window clea…: [media]

[/media]

For how long is the question as wagga looked fooked afterwards /emoticons/biggrin.png

This is still the best way to go fast and look goodWorlds Fastest Window Cleaners - Fast window clea…: [media]

I have entertained this method and had a shot at home, but its a high energy move and I couldnt be bothered living up to the pace all the time, people will expect you to work like a frenzied monkey for peanuts, as you get through the work too quick, I would only use this manuevre out of custys sight and when a dark cloud is coming or wanting home quicker. Cool move, but prefer the sorbo move, its a bit like the indiana jones sketch where there is a guy giving it big licks with his sword and indiana jones shoots him, as cant be bothered with the big show. Found it [media]
unless they deserve it :rof:

I can watch this chap all day long as he works so efficiently.

[media]

[/media]
Only took him 7.24 to do that lot without breaking into a sweat.:rolleyes:

How much glass does he soap at once??

It would all dry on if it was me..just my sort of luck

Still i could only soap half a conny in this weather

Reckon it would start drying otherwise

I can, but nowhere near as fast.
[media]

Although it looks clever, and technically it is, I realised some years ago that you are in fact collecting the dirty water up to use again on the next window, so I stopped doing it.

I've got to agree with daveyboy, I would never be able to soap up that many windows without them drying. I like the squeegee, mop, pole setup he uses though.

Back