Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help/advice needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

moonpig

Hey guys I'm looking into adding power washing onto my services but don't know anything about it really what's the kind of starter setup and what's the pricing ect that I could charge. (I know it's what ever you can get away with) but where to start ? Any help advice would be great thanks

I am fairly new to the pressure washing game. I picked up a cheap one from aldi. £200. I have earned that back straight away. I done a bit of research on how much to charge and you just need to think about how long it will take, how much sand you will need and how long putting that down will take and also how much of a hassle it it going to be. I got called out last Sunday for the next morning to remove some paint from a wall. Took me 4-5 hours with travelling and charged £200. Only a small section. I was home by 1

109500a8ee8608d60d1accfb73c53744.jpg
b0db24556f4a8ca3847335768f006168.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh nice yeh I like the sound of that sort of money so do you need to resand every time. ? What's the score with using Chems too ? I just like toys :) men and there toys haha.

The guy I was working with that day bought some brick and patio cleaner to get the paint off. But for drives etc, I don't think it's necessary dependant on the type of machine you get and how powerful it is. Hopefully some others on here with a bit more experience will be able to enlighten you on that subject /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the spec for that that I have been looking at,would this do most jobs ????

3625PSI / 250 Bar at 15 Litres per minute Return to Tank 1 year Manufacturer Warranty

Dual Pumps are one of the leading manufacturers of Pumps and Pressure Washers in the UK and are widely acknowledged as the manufacturer of the finest machines on the market.

The Evolution petrol engine driven pressure washer is highly versatile & suitable for a wide range of heavy - duty industrial and commercial cleaning applications. For longevity the Evolution E2T15250PHR is powered by an ultra reliable Honda GX390 Petrol Engine coupled to an Interpump Evo Series E3B2515M Plunger Pump via an RS500 Gearbox which reduces the engines RPM to 1450. This Pressure Washer is designed for Professional use and would perform faultlessly in the harshest of environments.

The Pump on this unit is set-up to return water flow to tank when the trigger is closed, this prevents potential pump damage associated with internal bypass pumps. There is also a chemical inlet, allowing Foam or TFR to be applied at low pressure. Easy Start / Prime Valve which also protects against frost during the winter months and a Low Level Oil Alert on the engine.

Interpump Evo Series E3B2515M Ceramic Piston Plunger Pump 1450 RPM Slow Revving for reduced wear and extended pump life 15 Litres per minute of flow at a pressure of 250 Bar / 3625 PSI

Technical Specifications

250 Bar at 15 Litres Per Minute

Honda GX390 Petrol Engine

Interpump RS500 Gearbox

Mecline VRT3 Unloader Valve (Return to tank)

13" Wheels on Powder Coated Frame

Weight - 65kg

Dimensions - Length 780mm - Width 630mm - Height 810mm

List Price - £1687.99 Plus VAT / £2025.59 inclusive VAT

Supplied with

The lance assembly consists of an MV925 Trigger with 900mm Lance

Chemical Inlet with 1m clear pipe and weighted filter

10m ⅜ M22 High Pressure Hose

3m Inlet Suction Hose and Weighted Filter 3m Return Line

Handbooks & Parts Manual

Dual Pumps E2T15250PHR Spec Sheet

Evolution Range Pressure Washer Handbook & Manual

Interpump 59 Series Evo 3 Parts List

Interpump 59 Series Evo 3 User Manual

Interpump 59 Series Evo 3 Presentation File

Have you checked out spinaclean they have good offers and very helpful I got a sky vac off them last year and they also do pressure Cleaning deals

This is the spec for that that I have been looking at,would this do most jobs ????

3625PSI / 250 Bar at 15 Litres per minute Return to Tank 1 year Manufacturer Warranty

Dual Pumps are one of the leading manufacturers of Pumps and Pressure Washers in the UK and are widely acknowledged as the manufacturer of the finest machines on the market.

The Evolution petrol engine driven pressure washer is highly versatile & suitable for a wide range of heavy - duty industrial and commercial cleaning applications. For longevity the Evolution E2T15250PHR is powered by an ultra reliable Honda GX390 Petrol Engine coupled to an Interpump Evo Series E3B2515M Plunger Pump via an RS500 Gearbox which reduces the engines RPM to 1450. This Pressure Washer is designed for Professional use and would perform faultlessly in the harshest of environments.

The Pump on this unit is set-up to return water flow to tank when the trigger is closed, this prevents potential pump damage associated with internal bypass pumps. There is also a chemical inlet, allowing Foam or TFR to be applied at low pressure. Easy Start / Prime Valve which also protects against frost during the winter months and a Low Level Oil Alert on the engine.

Interpump Evo Series E3B2515M Ceramic Piston Plunger Pump 1450 RPM Slow Revving for reduced wear and extended pump life 15 Litres per minute of flow at a pressure of 250 Bar / 3625 PSI

Technical Specifications

250 Bar at 15 Litres Per Minute

Honda GX390 Petrol Engine

Interpump RS500 Gearbox

Mecline VRT3 Unloader Valve (Return to tank)

13" Wheels on Powder Coated Frame

Weight - 65kg

Dimensions - Length 780mm - Width 630mm - Height 810mm

List Price - £1687.99 Plus VAT / £2025.59 inclusive VAT

Supplied with

The lance assembly consists of an MV925 Trigger with 900mm Lance

Chemical Inlet with 1m clear pipe and weighted filter

10m ⅜ M22 High Pressure Hose

3m Inlet Suction Hose and Weighted Filter 3m Return Line

Handbooks & Parts Manual

Dual Pumps E2T15250PHR Spec Sheet

Evolution Range Pressure Washer Handbook & Manual

Interpump 59 Series Evo 3 Parts List

Interpump 59 Series Evo 3 User Manual

Interpump 59 Series Evo 3 Presentation File
I bought the exact same spec machine earlier this year pm Ben Marriott on here hell do you one exact same for a massive saving

I def need commission ben

Haha yeh Ben was the one that put me on to his website think he can do that same machine for around 1300. So has your machine been good enough for everything you have thrown at it so far eviestevie??

Haha yeh Ben was the one that put me on to his website think he can do that same machine for around 1300. So has your machine been good enough for everything you have thrown at it so far eviestevie??
Perfect never faulted pal

Had a lot of use as well

Makes mince meat of drives spec with turbo nozel which Ben will sort

Borrowed a pressure washer today off a mate think it was a Honda gx240 with the standard lance and nozzle and had a bit of a epic job started at 10 and didn't finish untill 4 was really wishing for a more powerful motor and turbo nozzle but done the job just about fine I would have liked it to come up a bit cleaner but custy was over the moon with it so just went along with it they even gave me a 50 tip boom :) really wanting my own now and get me some more of that work.

Back