8 Weekly only?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by SPCleaning, Oct 3, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Hi Guys,
    Just thought I would run this past you.

75% of my customers are 6 weekly (But I am always late)
    10% are 8 weekly
    10% are 12 weekly
    5% are odds and ends Monthly or big jobs at 16 weekly etc

I am considering do a 8 weekly only service. Take it or leave it.

What do you think. It can be a headache when 6,8 and 12 weekly jobs fall, by chance on the same day.

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

If you can do it and still remain busy, which it sounds like you will, then I think you will be on to a winner. By the time you get round to them they will be begging for your services.

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Have just put all mine on 8 weekly. Haven't told em as dont even think there notice. Good time to do it with winter round the corner. Easy to manage as well. Have put my 4 weeklys (they won't shift) on one rota to.

4. matt18

matt18 Member

monthly here or hit the road.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

looks like your nearly there already so why not. its not like your 4 weekly and have to double your round

6. MrBump

MrBump Guest

What about 6 weekly take it or leave it seeing as 75% of your jobs are in that bracket and means you won't take a pay cut?

7. cheapncheerful

me gone....on demand only as ...I got too much to do at home...

trouble is ...they keep demanding me.....oh feck...still....will they demand me so much in the rain....hmmmm:D

8. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

I guess it depends on where your at with your business, I am building up a 4 weekly round with the odd few slipping the net as requested 8 weekly only so I agreed to them, I am trying to reach a target amount on 4 weekly then just hope to retain them all and keep it simple. For any that drop out or piss me about, replace with new.

9. matt18

matt18 Member

im the same as you I have a handful of bi monthly customers but don't really like to entertain it.
    I had an e-mail today saying can we skip some months if we want?
    I replied, "we only have monthly customers on our round, if we get messed around or turned away we do not go back to these people as it is not worth our time or effort, Thanks Matt"

I am yet to here any thing back, The statement "can we skip months" kind of nailed the coffin shut of this person being a reliable source of income and a benefit to my round.

10. Jacob

Jacob Guest

í have just counted my custys up and by far 8 weekly is the biggest percentage of my regular custys, been looking into offer a 8 weekly service to resi Work for some time, and keep the odd round for the few 4 weekly. it would mean probaly losing the 12 weeky but it would make so much easier to manage the rest and future Work because i get hit by the cluster every 3 month.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Advertisement