8800 booster pump help

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Dragbag, Aug 25, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Dragbag

Dragbag Active Member

just got my booster pump and am a bit thrown :( do I have take it yellow pipe off and fit the gray one or just push the 1/4ro pipe in the yellow pipe:worried: also is there a way to control the psi image.jpg

Advertisement
  2. Dragbag

Dragbag Active Member

Ok so fitted the 1/4ro pipe to the yellow in, switch on the water and the ro pipe flue out:mad: I don't want to start pulling the yellow pipe incase it's not ment to come out.... I'm a noob:wasntme:

3. Dragbag

Dragbag Active Member

Okay so I've taken the plunge and pulled out the yellow look like pipes and not the blanks this new instructions to this so I guess you just use the grey fitting is it came with it I know this is a new post but if I was a little flummoxed another new maybe so please forgive::-P:

4. macca

macca Member

Yes the yellow plugs come out and u fit the RO pipes into them into the grey connections

Advertisement