Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet sizes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Guys what size leaflets do you use ???

A5 OR A6 ? as im just going to be starting off with window cleaning for the time being what size would you recommend im thinking A6 at the moment .

for the following reasons

1 ) the service im offering

2 ) the cost is cheaper and you get twice as many as A5

I think a6 are good, I have been using them. I don't have business cards. I think people like them because they are smaller too..

I also use A6 you don't need to much info on then and a6 are more than big enougth and mainly cheaper

Basically you are just asking if they would like a window cleaner. I don't put 3 ton of stuff on mine as think custy gets bored reading it all. I do my own and print them out and I get 4 leaflets on one piece of a4 which says all I want it to say.

looks like i will go with the A6 tbh as i can get 10.000 for 60 quid on ebay with free design .
Can you post the link for that? I was going to order off printing.com 5000 double sided a6 or a5 for £99..

Aye man it is i went for a quote at a local printers today and for 5000 B&W they wanted 100 quid plus vat plus £25 design fee

for the colour they wanted £155 plus vat plus design fee so isaid il let ya know ha ha .

Back