A Cheaper Alternative To This Hand Sprayer ?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by sdrah, Aug 4, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. sdrah

sdrah Guest

sorry if my topic is in the wrong section of the forum ?! I really need something like this http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=936

asap - however not at that price .... Does this sprayer worth the money at all ? almost 400 quid seems a lot ...

Any idea how to DIY a powerfull sprayer ? may be a 12v pump(chemical resistant) attached to a 10 litre plastic container ? and a sprayer lance ?!

I want to use it to apply the chemicals / prespray on carpet . I ve got a 8L spraer from B n Q - but it takes me 15 min to spray the carpet in one bedroom .

I need something quicker - time is money lol

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

Just use a big boy back pack or similar.

They are designed to be used with chemicals as they are rebadged chemical sprayers mate.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

6. sdrah

sdrah Guest

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Your very welcome & glad to be of any help :Image9:

8. sdrah

sdrah Guest

10 litre is the maximum capacity I need - easy to mix proportionally - and just enough time to spray it . I use a prespray/powder which works only 15 minutes after is mixed . so if anything left in there after 15 min then it has to be drained .

the good thing - is has a battery and pump :) I cleaned yesterday a 4 bed house - just imagine how much pumping i've done with my 6 litre manual sprayer lol

9. sdrah

sdrah Guest

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

At least that part of the carpet had a good prespray :Image13:

I'm lazy so if it were me for pre treating carpets with traffic lane cleaner my prefered choice would be to use a chepo 12v electric backpack sprayer too.

Advertisement