A Complete Newbie!! HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by jgw226, Sep 29, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jgw226

jgw226 Newcomer

So today was the day that I finally sold my existing business that was in no way linked to cleaning! After 8 years of running a marketing agency an offer was made to buy me out and the decision was made to sell. I have been lurking in the background for well over a year reading through endless topics and trying to do as much research as possible into setting up a window cleaning business and as of tomorrow the adventure starts! I have an endless list of things to do to get myself started, luckily a good friend of mine who isn't on this forum runs a successful window cleaning business in Australia and so 2 weeks of my summer was spent with him learning as much as possible in such a short space of time!

I have no illusion that this isn't going to be one hell of a journey but now with two children at home family life has to take priority and being away all week working just wasn't for me anymore! I am sure I will have hundreds of questions to ask and if there is any advice that anyone has (except for don't do it)! then please do tell me and I would be more than grateful to hear it!

Jack

Advertisement
  2. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

Go for it! Best job in the world!

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Once you get there it's great.
    So many challenges

4. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

looking forward to read how you get on Jack
    keep us all informed gd luck

5. rickhorn

rickhorn Newcomer

Good luck Jack! Looking forward to seeing how you get on!

6. Damo

Damo Guru

Stay off my patch. Nah good luck.

Advertisement