Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hey Yall

WCF

Help Support WCF:

E

ed howard

Name : Ed Howard

Cleaning Method : Waterfed and traditional

Years cleaning : 11

Area : West Midlands

About me :
I like coffed

Name : Ed Howard

Cleaning Method : Waterfed and traditional

Years cleaning : 11

Area : West Midlands

About me :
I like coffed
Welcome Ed
Like Dodger said hope its coffee lol.

Your browser does not support the IFRAME tag.

Definition of Coffed

1. coff [v] - See also: coff

Coffed Pictures

Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Coffed Images

Lexicographical Neighbors of Coffed

coextrusion

coextrusions

cofactor

cofactors

cofavorite

cofavorites

cofeature

cofeatured

cofeatures

cofeaturing

coferment

coferments

cofermion

coff

coffa

coffed (current term)

coffee

coffee-ground vomit

coffee-house

coffee-houses

coffee-table book

coffee bar

coffee bars

coffee bean

coffee beans

coffee berry

coffee blight

coffee break

coffee breaks

coffee cake

Literary usage of Coffed

Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:

1. Publications by English Dialect Society (1886)

"1 coffed him," for " I beat him," or got ahead of him. L. (2) a male swan. (3) or COBBLE; a lump of coal. COB, v. (i) to throw. ..."

2. A Biographical Dictionary of Eminent Scotsmen by Robert Chambers, Thomas Thomson (1870)

"... coffed, factious ! 4th. In reasoning, the word was alleged, the reason weighed, and if of weight yielded unto willingly; now the word is passed by, ..."

3. Cyclopædia of Wit and Humor by Wayne E. Burton (1867)

""Ido filie washin' and ironin'," ses ehe; "hut I'm sick so much that I can't make enuff to support us ; " and then she coffed a real graveyard coff. ..."

4. Transactions of the National Association for the Promotion of Social Science by George Woodyatt Hastings, Andrew Edgar, Charles Wager Ryalls, Edwin Pears (1864)

"... in 1579, that some of the judges «nd their wives take bribes; so that in effect, says the statute," justice » coffed and sold " (Vol. iii., p., No. 38). ..."

Back