Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cant Believe Some Customers!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

grrrr @ you!

go round to quote a job, and they ask for a trial clean before they decide to sign or not, tell them as its the first time clean with the wfp system that it might leave a mark or 2, if it does or you are not happy I will come back and re-do the whole house free of charge under the guarantee i offer!

had phone call today, 3 weeks after i did the job, saying that they wasnt happy with the service and wasnt up to there standards, there was a mark left where a bird hit the window and some of the cills had some dirt on, so we no longer want you to come round!!!!

why leave it so long to phone up and say something!

just cant understand some people, you offer good services, all other customers are fine about the system but yet there is always one!!!!!

thing is its a new area that I have just started in, so lets hope they dont say bad things to anyone else!!!!

You don't need to work with idiots like this. Sounds like you're better off!
yer, lets hope they dont let there personal feelings get out to all the other houses around that area, these small villages like there chat!!!

I know right, they have your leaflets or business cards, why cant they call that day, even worse when you come do a second clean, then they complain saying just leave it blah blah cause of last time etc, what the heck man!!??

Like everyone says better off without them and get more custies

I know right, they have your leaflets or business cards, why cant they call that day, even worse when you come do a second clean, then they complain saying just leave it blah blah cause of last time etc, what the heck man!!??

Like everyone says better off without them and get more custies
the best thing was, after i finished the job i sent an email to them about a week later asking if everything was ok and if they had any problems or anything! no reply to that!!

thats the problem, u can never tell them what you really want to! oh well, what was i saying in my head was good enough!!!! lol

you should do first clean by hand, get the worst off with some elbow greese and wipe the sills down then use pole the next time
i've done 100's of first cleans and this is the only one thats said this!

and why do things by hand when you use wfp????

not being funny Seamus, you dont have a clue what you are talking about, if you are going to insult other mumbers, keep your thoughts to urself please! this forum is not for things like that!

You dont know what equipment i use it check things and i always leave the house 100%, i even checked myself! I can get a better job with wfp than trad, and a lot safer!

i never said u dont, there is a way to put things accross to people and respect fellow window cleaners, not to insult them!!

you dont know anything about my business! oh wow i lost one job, what window cleaner dont loose one job!!!

no problem, talk the way you do to people thats what you get!

so because u get 20 new jobs coz the cleaners in ur area dont do there job right, means that every window cleaner that uses wfp on a first clean is ther same then?

as for the manners, i didnt give it, so why should i take it???

ok, i'll run you through it!

cleaned windows, frames and cills, then checked every window and cill (using an inspection mirror for upstairs) re-cleaned one downstairs window, packed up and left.

3WEEKS later the complain, bird could hit into window anytime, much could of happend anytime too!! they have 2 kids!!!!!

i dont care about them not wanting them cleaned again, wfp isnt everyones liking,

all im sayin in this is the fact that they waited 3 WEEKS to complain!!!!

actually it is a very good selling point! i have picked up several schools, and other groups because i have been police checked! plus it got the local coucil to get in contact with me to! plus the fact of the other taining and things i have to and doing! so for my company its all good and will be employing more staff if the contract comes off!

Latest Posts

Back